PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR VEHICLE’S YEAR, MAKE & MODEL FOR PRICING
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR VEHICLE’S YEAR, MAKE & MODEL FOR PRICING
(NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE THE VEHICLE TITLE TO SELL)
Cleveland Scrap Cars is where to scrap an old or non-running car, truck or van in Cuyahoga County. If looking to junk a car give us a call. We are a scrap car buyer, paying cash for cars in Cleveland six days a week. Need to sell an old car for cash? Sell your junk car to us. We are scrapping cars all day. Sell a car for cash today!
Common terms for what we do:
Scrap car, car scrapping, junk auto and how to junk a car. Scrap car prices in Cleveland and junk vehicle prices in the (440) and the (216). Cash for cars buyer in Cleveland, junk vehicle buyer, scrap my car service, damaged or totaled car removal and vehicle scrap hauler.
With American auto manufacturer’s efforts, and government and private industry focus on auto recycling, the scrap car market has grown. This simple and easy process is great for the environment and the best way to handle “end of life vehicles” (ELV). The value of an old, scrap or junk car varies greatly based on many factors (such as weight) and can range from a minimum of $150 and up to a maximum of about $500.
We buy your car regardless of year, make, model or damage and pay you in cash. Have an old car that’s been sitting in your driveway or garage for too long? Scrap it today for cash and we will tow it away. Scrap car removal is our expertise and we will buy your scrap car at a time that is convenient for you, even in the evening and on the weekends. We cover the Cuyahoga County area region within a 25-30 mile radius of Cleveland, OH
“Cleveland’s HOME of Cash for Cars!”
30th and Broadway Ave. Cleveland, OH
Junk car buyers in Cleveland paying cash for cars.
Free towing included on all junk vehicles.
Sell your car for cash today in Cleveland.
Free junk car quote available 6 days a week
Scrap car buyers and junk car hauling service.
Paying cash for junk autos and scrap autos in Cleveland.
Scrap vehicle price quotes and same-day junk car removal.
Get cash for your car in Cleveland today!
Get cash for clunkers in Cleveland.
Get a quote for your junk car!
Top Ten terms used in junk car removal & recycling:
- Junk car: A junk car or scrap car is a vehicle that is significantly damaged or needs repairs that outweigh the value of the junk car or scrap car.
- Sell junk car: The process of transferring ownership of a junk car or scrap car to a buyer of scrap cars or “cash for cars” company.
- Junk car quote: The estimated price that a scrap vehicle buyer will pay for a vehicle that is going to be scrapped or recycled.
- Cash for cars: The process where an old car is sold to a scrap vehicle buyer, typically paid in cash.
- Vehicle title: The document that proves ownership of a junk or scrap car and is the only legal way to sell a car for cash in the State of Ohio.
- Free Towing: Most junk car buyers and COD car buyers will include free local pickup of the vehicle in the scrap car’s purchase price.
- Non-running vehicle: A car that is damaged and is not able to be driven. The majority of “cash for car” deals involve this type of end-of life vehicle or (ELV).
- Salvage Title: Typically issued to a vehicle that has been involved in an accident and is damaged to a point where it is no longer worth repairing. Vehicles issued a salvage title that are purchased by a junk car buyer will ultimately be labeled as “FOR DESTRUCTION” across the face of the salvage certificate of title, and sent to the department of motor vehicles.
- Abandoned car: A vehicle that has been “left behind” by the owner. This is a common problem for city departments if the old vehicle is left on the street and for landlords, whose tenants may just abandon a car when they move.
- Curb Weight: The weight of a junk car or scrap car when there are no passengers–but with most standard parts still intact.
Current Cities We Service By County
Bay Village, Beachwood, Bedford, Bedford Heights, Bentleyville Village, Berea, Bratenahl,
Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights, Brook Park, Chagrin Falls,
Cleveland, Cleveland Heights, Cuyahoga Heights, East Cleveland, Euclid, Fairview Park,
Garfield Heights, Gates Mills, Glenwillow, Highland Heights, Highland Hills, Hunting Valley,
Independence, Lakewood, Linndale, Lyndhurst, Maple Heights, Mayfield Village, Mayfield Hts.
Middleburg Heights, Moreland Hills, Newburgh Heights, North Olmsted,North Randall
North Royalton, Oakwood Village, Olmsted township, Olmsted Falls, Orange Village
Parma, Parma Heights, Pepper Pike, Richmond Heights, Rocky River, Seven Hills,
Shaker Heights, Solon, South Euclid, Strongsville, University Heights, Valley View,
Walton Hills, Warrensville Heights, Westlake, Woodmere
Concord Township, Eastlake, Kirtland, Kirtland Hills, Lakeline Village, Mentor,
Timberlake, Waite Hill, Wickliffe, Willoughby, Willoughby Hills, Willowick
Aquilla Village, Auburn Township, Bainbridge, Burton, Chardon, Claridon Township,
Chester Township, Hunting Valley, Middlefield, Munson, Newbury, Parkman,
Russell Township, South Russell Village.
We take environmental concerns very seriously. Our firm believes in waste diversion by striving to reuse and recycle as much as possible. Auto liquid waste is contained from contaminating the local environment. We venture to have a positive environmental impact for the conservation of important resources. With our auto scrap recycling patterns, fewer raw materials are used, which conserves energy and natural resources. Environmentally-related contamination stemming for junk cars can happen within the scope of scrap car operations. Recycling reduces the pollution often brought on by manufacturing processes. Motor vehicles are a leading recyclable product in the US and well beyond. Auto scrap recycling conserves in excess of 80 million barrels of needed oil, otherwise lost in manufacturing new components. Auto recycling with Cleveland Scrap Cars helps to reduce energy consumption and saves raw materials.